Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Wednesday, March 26, 2003 5:20:51 AM



Dilemma

It’s like a string covered with glue and glass powder

That which I tug between

My fingers and mine

My spirit and soul



Intricate balance of heavenly things and earthly what-nots



Pull me and I’ll bleed

Desire – shut up and stop hurting



Desires that make and break me

that break and make me whole

I love I need love how can I live appropriately without you and him

Without him, I’ll cease to live

Without you I’ll live funnily



Wake me –

Lying between white sheets

long windows of mid-morning sunshine

Stuff my right hand dreams of



Live through me

Sand squishing through my feet

My saviour’s fingers through my hand

Earth’s mine, I claimed



What’s this and that, or not perhaps

I’ll continue to pull

I love you so much, I have to learn to give you up – completely



The string snaps.



No comments:

Post a Comment