Wednesday, July 20, 2005

... I
- have nothing
to
say.

nothing



I wanted to write next a song about truimph.

But, my words disappeared. With a silent squeak, they vanished before they were formed. Miscarried, all of them, and those that would follow. Like my child that never was, they couldn't materialise.



-I do care, you are important. And I do love you like no other, you who are the human that makes me happy.



I do care, I am sorry, I don't want to hurt you anymore. My heart hurts for all the de-value I place upon you, for all the times you felt lonely, for all the abandonment you feel.

They are all not real, but yet cut like a knife. Our hearts are bleeding. All the blood. All the blood. All amongst the mangled arteries.

I have to walk out of this once and for all and emerge anew. I say this in jest for I know my own capabilities.



When I recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment