Friday, September 21, 2007

via Daphne

1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
2. Tag seven people to do the same.
3. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.


  1. I buy flowery-printed toilet paper for my flat.
  2. I have about 7 pillows on my bed.
  3. Now that I am on leave I play WoW everyday. This is me.
  4. I stayed off alcohol for about 6-7 weeks till I had a glass of single malt 2 nights ago. Before that I was a beer a night.
  5. I hate crowds, slightly agoraphobic, and moderately claustrophobic. Crowded trains make my heart beat hard and fast and I panic for no reason.
  6. I hardly eat lunch nowadays.
  7. I have been on a chocolate binge since C's mother brought home Galaxy chocs from London. Cannot do without Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment