Tuesday, January 20, 2009

january's 20 words of the day

haplessly daunted
by fear, beleaguering,
leaving me in
a narcoleptic daze.

I write, uninspired
my wanderlust obscured,
with xanthous sickness
as my only candour.

pain, gargantuan
remaining, in kinetic time
fastidious upon my chest
hurting,

like a iconoclastic yegg,
stealing my dreams,
jettisoning them
unto itself.

some days, relief
abstains from me;
others, sanity
comforts magnanimously

as if laissez-faire,
recovery comes and goes -
awakens in pandiculation,
or zealously absent.

I yearn for an eclectic
source of my verse,
but sorrow remains
my sole inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. It has been more than a month since you've surfaced in the world to write to us.

    Are you ok?

    I really hope you find someone who loves you as you are. You are incredible really.

    It's a pain being so bright sometimes ain't it? How strong is a soul supposed to be?

    ~

    ReplyDelete