Sunday, November 29, 2009

planning

Charity work is a luxury. We often see how rich upper-crust folks involve themselves in charity and nothing much else. It takes time off from living-earning. But yet it is my passion to be involved in causes of those in severe need.

I need to learn how to divide and plan my time to be able to accommodate my personal life, my charity work and my teaching-for-a-living. I haven't had much structure in my life for a while now so this will be re-learning for me.

I have always thought myself as somewhat super-human, able to do challenging things variously, and successfully. In recent years I realise that I cannot take on tasks with that mind-set because I will break down if I don't ask for help.

Hence, slow and steady, with planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment