Wednesday, March 24, 2010

interactive literature

The best I have had lately of contact with literature is through teaching it. That, and watching TV dramas; script writers really don't get enough credit for some of the incredible material that is being spewed by actors.

I find myself abandoning my reading projects, books left turned over to the last read page until they collect dust. I seem to lately prefer interactive literature through talking and listening to words, rather than to read and write them. My most enjoyable moments now are spent lying in bed using my netbook, all day and all night if I could, unless I have to clean the house, care or advocate for kittens or teach my students.

I hope tomorrow's student will bring me a list of poems that he will be doing in school, I need to be inspired, interactively.

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe, want to catch the poetry reading at the Action Theatre Makan Drama Festival? Some performance poetry with me and 3 other actors. It's free entry for the poetry reading, 7.30pm on Saturday and Sunday.

    ReplyDelete