Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Sunday, God spoke to me about a miracle that He would give me at work on Monday.



I would really need that, thanks. Because my work needs a major turnaround, otherwise, there would be no longer any return.



Nothing but a little bitty faith, Monday arrived.



Thereon, Shuyi msged me in the morning,

"Elaine dear, you must hang on. This is a very trying period for you. It's a challenge. I believe in you. It's only from challenges that we discover how much we can actually achieve."



A little bit of faith.. a spoken word from God.. a miracle.. that I would always have encouragement when I need it.



That's it.



Little things done with great love. From my God. Makes such a huge difference in the climate of that office cubicle. In the despair of my heart. In the lack of motivating team-mates. Sometimes small things do so much matter.



Amen.







No comments:

Post a Comment