Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Walk me down this pavement touched with rain-film

I got lost in San Francisco

Went around and round and couldn't find him

And I woke up! I woke before



This stranger could help me to the end

I wanted so much to get to him...

He was semi-waiting for me to get there

Sitting on the bed in his shirt and jeans

the same old.



I wanted to I wanted to

But I missed him. So nearly so far.

!

I - want to get back to that horrible dream



Of finding him. Actually getting there.

Not merely getting bullied along the way by teenage Americans I somehow met

Will I -

Get there?



Will I -

Get there? I have to. I have to and it's in my head.



Seeing him every week, in real person

In depth and distance

Lovely human. Would love to have him. Really have him.

When can I? Will it be me. I will trench around in despair.

Yah.



Yayaya ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment