Thursday, July 27, 2006

the rule of ten

This is interesting.


According to HairyDonut.


With 10 men, you can have:

  • up to 3 bastards
  • 2 good looking ones (no personality nair mind)
  • 1 or 2 not so good looking, but with great personalities (who inevitably end up being the front-runners)
  • 1 who is rich (drive sports car/ rich fambly)
  • 1 who is cool (ride motorbike/ models CK underwear)
  • 1 is experimental (like, someone you wouldn't ordinarily date but you just want to try. Someone with tattoos/ a criminal record - am not talking about a traffic offence here/ much much older/ younger/ related to you (gasp!)
I don't think I qualify, I have only gone out with three bastards (quota met), one nice guy (great personality?), one experimental (also one of the bastards), and C does not qualify in this list (no category for good-looking geeks)? I fail the rule of ten, I only have four plus one!

No comments:

Post a Comment