Wednesday, June 27, 2007

holiday no enough

I'm feeling post-holiday depressed.


It was lovely at my parents' place - them, their food, the super-clean house.


Coming home to my own dirty and messy house, with only me to do the housework, and no free days except exhausting Sundays to do it - I cannot cope.


After eating all that lovely food from my parents, I feel fat again. Furthermore, they tarbaoed the petai and sambal ikan bilis for us to bring home. Eating the food, I think of them, and miss them again. I feel fat also but then the damage is already done.


Everyday will be busy, weekends included. Why can't we work 3- or 4-day weeks?


Cat is grouchy as usual.


I will be sleepy again everyday, unless I sleep at 10pm the nights before. Which means I cannot do the laundry and wash the toilet tonight. But I don't think I have a choice. Looks like I will be sleepy tomorrow after all.


I want to be sedentary again like we were, sleeping, suntanning, reading, watching anime. I wouldn't be bored living like that for, say, 6 months in the least.


Will post on the exact holiday locale and possibly some pics, soon.


I am not ready to end this holiday yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment