Sunday, June 10, 2007

sunday night

It is a lonely Sunday night, reminding me of my teenage years when loneliness was the core of my being, and the following morning meant the beginning of a week to school and back instead of being safe at home.

Here I am alone again in my flat, my very messy and dirty flat. Habitable but possibly a flat without clean clothes for me by Tuesday.

Beer will not help because I am feeling fat.

God's presence comforts but masks not the fact that I am still physically alone and C-less, hides not the fact that tomorrow is a work day that begins yet another long work week.

I miss living with Mom and Dad, at least I will have a clean house, and knowing they are in another room living and breathing somehow comforts. I really should go visit them soon.

I wish tomorrow we didn't have to all go to work.

(Heck the fat, beer later when it is chilled enough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment