Tuesday, February 12, 2008

i survived my attempt

Look I am sorry.

I hurt you all badly.

I really almost died.

But I won't do it again.

And I have to give up drinking,
for the sake of my liver, which I almost killed.

I am sorry.

I am sorry.

I am sorry.

I was desperate.
I really wanted to die.

But now I know
when I am desperate
I have to call my doctor
I cannot be alone

I have to let people care for me
I have to let people do things for me
I have make demands.

Please check in on me regularly.
I really am very sick.

2 comments:

  1. You are always surrounded by friends who care for you. You are a strong gal.

    Be strong, talk to any friends in your phone book, exercise and eat well to buildup your strengthl. We love to hear from you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I'm sorry I was late that day. I should have been there earlier.

    ReplyDelete