Thursday, March 18, 2004

the following excerpt can be found on splashwurks.com



tell me a story. an opinion a view a thesis. a sermon, the word of God itself! show me heaven earth and all you see, or imagine, or both if you can.



tell me more about yourself, your life, the life of others. who did you see all your life? and what did you read about and who broke your heart? -are you troubled? on a journey, to an answer I hope?



language poetry prose and overheard dialogue. sounds that are called music by most and conversation by the learned some. assuming another life form an image altogether, can you be it and make me believe it? I want to see and feel the visionary sermon like it was a prophetic word in season like it was, it. Sharper than blades, like no word can speak... move me. move me, I want to feel your life, your joys, your sudden depression, your view of society, dance like politicians, and behave like animals. structural life form art in all dimensions I know it is no longer flat, this world, it is no longer plain, and I am but in one language now, too inadequate. I must see the world with all my being now.



but who is the being, it is just me. I am but one I cannot save all. I want the world to know and be loved and love in return, to experience life and life overflowing. I am but one. But I know, that because every place my foot treads will be mine, I will be able to start some, and then some more. I am but one, but I have been given like the servant in that parable, talents, and because they are in my possession, here I am. One, but living with passion, desiring nothing than to fulfill my destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment