Thursday, January 6, 2005

[Avoided Showdown:+]





I asked her,

" When you are alone, who do you truly want to be with?"



I know it won't be me -



I didn't wait around to hear the answer screaming inside her lungs, hesitating to be heard, lest more lives were lost, or more love died.



I discerned from her aura, among whom were the ones the answer would be chosen.



She didn't want to realise her own answer.



But we couldn't blame anybody for that. If anyone were to blame, me. I came too soon, too quickly, and twenty-five years much too late.



It was as if I was a lone-traveller, and had arrived at that ancient civilisation after they had taken off or been captured by aliens or whatever.



The only person I could blame was me!



Why are we bound to give away ourselves so much to another? Sometimes we get us back, but in her case, reckon she never really did.



All there, yet not at all really.



How do I get her back?



How would she get him back?-



There are more important things than this. But I know, that with her, I will get on with those things with much more strength at hand, and I know she will inspire me beyond myself.



I refuse to know if, she will get on with those more important things better with him or with me. I will try my best, and I will become good enough. We will fit together rather well.



But I will never be the original one. Just a replacement.



-Restart-



Don't answer my question, girl. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment