Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Overtaken





I.





Nice house. -



People always say my house is nice. I am sure some of my friends have nice houses, or posh rooms. All the essential luxuries are there - my folks always say, "I wanna go back to my bed!" Because it really is a comfort that we essentially cannot live without, the bed. Imagine life without it. We have to enjoy our houses, it is a given right.



So, I live in a nice house. I'm blessed. Moth and rust will destroy it one day, but now it is a dwelling place for me.



But really, it is just a house. A clay vessel, a jar of sorts - the kind lab scientists use, or somewhat like a sheath.





II.





I need to reveal that I found out recently this astonishing chunk of knowledge: There is a giant living in my house.



It's a ghostly giant, one that has no form but for the house.



In fact, I also found out - there are giants in my next-door neighbours' houses, and at the office too. Goodness. They have been there, haunting all these houses for quite a while now, mine and my neighbours' - about twenty-five years or so till date.



I suddenly saw them everywhere critical around me. Giant ghosts. Recently, mine spoke to me. When I realised its presence, I saw the rest of them appear from their invisible latent-gaseous state. I now know I am really not alone.



All those voices.





III.





Supernatural giants. I think they all came to these houses in a group, on a mission. Incredible powers, intelligence and wealth, and our houses, they possess. And for a solitary divine purpose, to conquer the world. Sometimes I see them communicating to us with amazing genius-content, who could devise it? Only if, a true spiritual giant in form and incredible function.



My giant is quite the solitary guy, I haven't really got in touch with him. We get along easily, despite being in the same house all the time.



But C's giant, I KNOW he's there. He's just asleep most of the time. Dormant, and quite uncommunicative because what he has to say, it needs time to be articulate in human-speak. As to what are his intentions in his house, I have little idea, but I KNOW it will blow up earth into bits in some way or another.



H's giant, is amazing, though I no longer am easily shocked or perturbed by just amazing. No, wait. Amazing is incomplete in its description. Amazing means sweet, but H's house giant is not sweet. It is mind-blowing, far-out outrageous and therefore, amazing. H's house is often brewing, thanks to his giant. Brewing - breaking down, building, forming substances, causing irreversible chemical reactions.



The office giant, it's the youngest one among the lot. I suspect it is still speaking in babe tongues. Soon, we will hear her talk to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment