Thursday, January 6, 2005

There is nothing on TV to watch.



Tonight, I'm home alone. My housemate Jan is in Mumbai! Say 'Bollywood' and I think of Saif Ali Khan. He is so cute, he is the Indian version of Josh Hartnett. Okay, so tonight I am alone. Which I enjoy but it makes for less chatty activity. We have kept the Christmas tree, I have done most housework that's due, I have done the necessary online administration, and I have watered my neglected plant.



So, there's nothing to watch on TV. I was watching Japanese anime, but because I was here, I didn't manage to read a single line.



I haven't any new books to read, because I've just finished Linn Ullmann's Stella Descending. Which was good but that makes me hunger for more literature to read.



Exactly what do I want to do? I don't want to tell myself I am bored, like I am here. I am doing so as an intermission, that I may return to what I would like to do, that is write how I feel about one of my best friends, about how I feel about love, about how I feel that I have all yet have little. Same old. Will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment