Thursday, March 24, 2005

Chill

Indeed, Groove Salad in the background on ITunes, and a truly heavy cocktail mix of Smirnoff and apple blackcurrant. In the dark here, fresh from a shower, the light from this screen illuminating my bits, and the room in a glow.

Is there a need for alcohol for a true time of chill. Smirnoff, Carlsberg, Glenfiddich, my notorious pals, they are. I can do fine without them, but they are comforting in times of crisis.

Stimulation, they aid in my mental health. Neurotransmittors and all. The warm burn, fuzzy sensation, that makes me feel loved by myself, and that is a good feeling to have. It will make life more than what it is already.

I want to know more, about me and about my world, this burgeoning world, that I have to grow to fit, and I will.

I am just not there yet. In the meantime, this word 'sacrifice'. And I chill. I should be fine with my pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment