Wednesday, January 24, 2007

inner monologue

Waiting produces the fruit of patience, or perhaps frustration and restlessness. In the grand scheme of things I suppose pockets of time that occur between seedtime and harvest can be spent wisely on activities that contribute to the said grand scheme. But many of these things require money. I choose inertia to save money, and energy. Not the best of ideas.


I could spend time on my pleasures as one does during her holidays. But I suddenly rather feel otherwise, for some of these hobbies. For one, I hardly feel like playing WoW very much now, and my DVDs sit there in wait. I could visit the museums and galleries, but there is no urge to. I still love reading, oh! Shopping too, but that requires money I am trying to save. As such, I have become rather bored, especially seeing that I devour books much too fast.


I don't suppose boredom and pro-inertia go very well together. Must be uppity.

No comments:

Post a Comment