Thursday, January 25, 2007

pooh!

Science eludes me, like water over a plastic sheet. It is absolutely baffling to me how people know about cell structures et cetera and not find it overly profound, in the realm of expert, or similar. The motivation behind wanting to know all that, escapes me even more. To me, the study of electricity concerns itself with housing initiatives for the people who need it, instead of resistance and all that. Resistance? Civil war you mean?


Why do I need to know so much about how things work? Life is much more than that. The study of societies and why we alienate one another, perhaps, instead of how some compound is formed. How innately boring. Would you not rather find out how to stop clinical depression from becoming a health threat in 2010? Or study (ugh) the speed of light?


I don't like scientists. Not unless they are also clever, and demonstrate it in their understanding of how societies work.

No comments:

Post a Comment