Sunday, January 3, 2010

*growl*

I am sorry if I am ranting, but I cannot help feeling frustrated and I cannot help using words to express it. It all stems from unreliable people and the extremely slow internet connection. It spirals into Facebook-hate so much to the point where I am spam-blocking all my Facebook notifications.

I am glad for the one-week break upcoming, which means less money. And I cannot afford to have less money, because I fear that the unreliable people will not reimburse me for joint expenses made.

I just want to veg out and have a cat-like way of retreating into my own world. But the slow internet does not help.

This frustration is obviously going nowhere. I want to sleep until mid-afternoon and forget it all, hopefully, when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment