Thursday, January 7, 2010

the return of gastric moo

Have been feeling gastric-flu-like symptoms since that hectic weekend, I reckon it's because of the wine I had. I feel like I have been punched in the stomach and it really feels weird.

I shouldn't have had the wine - wine gives me gastric pains, so do onions - but I did and I guess it is my fault that I have puked twice since those two glasses on Saturday.

Right now I can only assuage the pain with Actal because I no longer have Famotidin or Omeprezole in the house; I haven't had gastric problems for a long time now.

The feeling of sick is not throughout the day, which means I can truly 'enjoy' my week-long break by being alone, doing some piecemeal housework, and lying in bed with my book, net- or paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment