Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Bleach





I have been watching Bleach, a Japanese anime series. The character here is Ichigo Kurosaki. He is the protagonist in the story.

Fifteen years old, orange haired dude. Quite cute lah.





Here he is, with Kuchiki Rukia, a small-sized lass weighing only 33kg (it says so on those fan- sites).








She has hair like me. No?

I haven't got to the part where they successfully rescue her yet.






There is also a cute girl with the hugest boobs - Inoue Orihime. The picture here doesn't really show them, yes, but that is precisely why I am posting this one.

Now isn't she sweet.







I love this series, the whole story and the characters are to fall for. Hope to watch more soon.

There are more characters, of course. Might collect more of these pics and put them here. Here is another: Tatsuki, a childhood friend of Ichigo, though they are not very close.


She is quite cute also. Protects Inoue as much as possible, and also looks like a boy. I like her too!

I like this anime a real lot.




1 comment: