Sunday, June 19, 2005

Make Made Making

Money - an activity that will last through a large part of my adult life. To borrow a description from one of my favourite chick-lit novels: work is something we will do a large part of our adult life (the best years in fact) , through most of the days in the week (somewhere between 5 to 9 days a week) , through the best hours (daylight, and sometimes night-time when we ought to be happily drinking somewhere).

Music - My piano-ownership fantasy is currently dormant (because my new flat is too small) , so I can't make much music. I have a classical guitar with a capo and I wail in tune to what I play on that, so there, I make music sometimes.
I also make music in art with my buddy H, one of the loveliest aspects of my job. The art I mean.

Something out of nothing -

Love - something that hopefully we all get enough of, it has to be there somewhere, for every human person.

Sense - I will try. Give me time.

Babies - something scary but wonderful all at the same time.

the best out of the Situation - something I hope I can think up, and help others with.

merry - H's hobby, among others.

friends - not very many worth the trouble sometimes, but I will light up when I meet someone who loves the arts and music and literature; these people often energise me. otherwise, the ones I have already made, I love.

trouble - on accident, mostly. I didn't mean it!

love - again, cos we all do and love it

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment