Tuesday, August 22, 2006

lately

I haven't really been around because, I decided to try and score boyfriend rep (reputation) by playing WoW (World of Warcraft). Yes I am sheepish.


If you play, my char is Averlorn, on Shadowmoon, Horde.


I hardly feel I could become as fanatic as C, he is standing 4 on his server's PvP rankings. And although it is probably sacrilege to say so, it is only a game to me, so no I will not become someone who takes leave to play on the battlegrounds.


But I have been taking away time from writing to play the game these few days, so here I am with an explanation, however illegitimate it may be a reason. I promise I will still be around, and back for more.


My week in real life: I will be busy with the usual work, and this Saturday I will be going out to Loof again for Irwin's birthday. I have been watching anime with C in between his games, lately we have been mad about Shakugan no Shana. It is really good, almost better than Bleach I must say, with more intricate serious emo moments too.


A couple of thanks I have to say: Thanks DW for quoting me on Amongst Other Things, Sibeh Sian for saying I had a nice ponytail. I feel so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment