Wednesday, August 2, 2006

on writer's moments

I haven't written much lately here, and I am sorry for it. To be honest, I don't really know why exactly. For strange reasons, regular coffee and cat moments no longer stir me to write, perhaps because I read much of these kinds of moments on other sites, then they become trite, and I hate to be part of the trite-production.


So I need to write about other things, but they are rarer, these other things.


All I can think of, is telling you about myself.


Or of writing something serious that no one will want to read unless I force it upon them.


Else I write secrets in my Journal, and then I decide to hide it, because they are scarring secrets, for the reader not for me.


I am sorry, the twenty of you who come by almost everyday to check on me. This is a silent Avalon.


I will try again soon. To find more writer's moments actually worth writing about. They are always there, these writer's moments, but I deem most of them to be of so little worth I am bound to hardly even try.


Till now, at least these are words, a quickie for the reading whore.

1 comment:

  1. some people write to impress
    some people write to inspire...
    why do u write

    ReplyDelete