Thursday, August 31, 2006

medical appointment today

Today I am going for my scope to check out if my gastric problems are due to ulcers, cancer, or bacteria. I will be at TTSH at 4pm.


I am not allowed to eat or drink after 7am, and it is past that time now.


I was hoping to not wake up till I had to go to the hospital but instead I awoke early.


I'm afraid it might be sufferable today because I will not be able to eat and therefore my gastric pains will be present alongside the typical gastric headache. I took a painkiller at 4am to pre-empt the pain but it might wear off, I have a headache now anyway.


I already feel like breaking my fast and having a chamomile tea for the headache. It is only half an hour past 7...

1 comment:

  1. jia you..

    sorry to hear about it. must take care of urself ok?

    kaykay

    ReplyDelete