Sunday, November 6, 2005

avalonjunkie

I am a junkie because...


I am stressed and rather anxious, would like to have some Xanax on hand.


Alcohol calms me down but not as easily as before.


I need food and snacks constantly so that I feel less stressed and can work better.


I can feel like buying ice-cream at the supermarket even AFTER I've eaten my meal. I thought stepping into the supermarket after eating would cause you to buy less, but no. More than ever before. I even got a lucky draw ticket to win a Nissan Sunny because I spent more than a certain amount. Hah.


Anyway I think I look like one, but not the sickly kind, more like Maggie Cheung in Clean. Pretend-glam, me.

18554731354698l



That's me, taken by Amanda, at the same party you might remember at Kelly's with the pussy and Calvin. I think a beer mug is such a wonderful accessory.




18554759432184l



Yeah that's us. Why is Amanda is the only girl who I find fun to flirt with?





IMG_2265




Here I look like I really needed some fresh supplies and was on the phone with my dealer. This shot is taken by Kelvin.



And now, I need some snacks else I can't resume doing my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment