Sunday, May 7, 2006

I

I AM: Elaine
I WANT: am not in
I WISH: I could be a better wake-upper
I HATE: creepy crawlies
I MISS: my parents' house in JB Melodies Garden, staying in Serangoon Gardens, long lost cousins
I FEAR: needles
I HEAR: my own heart beating hard
I WONDER: if I can be debt-free soon
I REGRET: ever making that mistake, but not really, no regrets
I AM NOT: a boy
I DANCE: with Calvin in Phuture
I SING: in tune but not that well
I CRY: easily
I AM NOT ALWAYS: loud
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: nothing very much
I WRITE: because I need to live well
I CONFUSE:D my gin & tonic with Kelvin's vodka lime, twice in a night
I NEED: more money
I SHOULD: not answer this and make myself feel guilty
I START: to talk to myself when I am pissed with myself
I FINISH: reading all of my daily selected online content of the day before work and before sleep
I LOVE: pillows, my house, reading, writing
I REMEMBER: less easily as I grow older

No comments:

Post a Comment