Monday, May 22, 2006

spoil

Sherilyn today enlightened me to a certain truth:


I attributed my declining ability to multi-task in recent years, and ability to think straight and clearly in recent months, to, unknown factors, and age too. But S says that I am just overworked, and need rest. I said in reply that I do not think I am more overworked than I have every really been before, but then she said, that is even worse, because I don't even realise that I am overworked.


Now I know why H doesn't think clearly either, and is always distracted, and is unable to communicate properly.


I am now going to Google "fatigue" and see what it says. Also, leave till tomorrow what I thought had to be done tonight. And have ice cream, tv and beer.


Now I know why I feel terrible apart from being PMS-ed last week and all. Now I feel emotionally better, but my mind has turned juvenile. I come home sad but happy. I don't even realise I come home tired but happy, anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment