Monday, May 15, 2006

worry

I could worry about a-many things, and I do, hence try as I might, I cannot sleep.


I worry that I will oversleep tomorrow. Which is critical that I cannot do so tomorrow.
I worry for all the to-dos not done. This is shit. How to do? I've got no time, unless I don't sleep. Then I end up falling asleep in the day unknowingly and wake up saying, 'oh shit'.
I worry for whether things will be okay tomorrow at various project sites.
I worry if we will have continue to have growing favour with our clients.
I worry for my parents, their health, salvation and well being.
I worry that the house is dirty, that the aircons need servicing but I have no time to call Elvis my air-con man friend.
I worry for my eczema which is of course worse when I am stressed.
I worry because I am getting sick with allergies or a cold of sorts.


Now that I have done the necessary, to write and read this laundry list of worries, they look stupid. But I still can't sleep. Headache. Nothing will help now. How?


Everyday in the daytime, when I am working or thinking about work, I feel the lines around my eyes deepening. Soon I will really be Auntie Elaine, and not just to the kids of friends. All About Eyes is but symptomatic aid and not preventive.


I want to just stay at home and do nothing every every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment