Thursday, March 30, 2006

the status of elaine again

You must think I am very boring.


But I am not. I am just


1. Busy with work hence no time nor energy to write.
2. Feeling like talking rubbish in lousy English with more dry Singlish humour than literary wit.
3. Very itchy, having rashes for days, to the point of waking up many times to scratch. Let's just say betamethazone valerate and I are good friends. Itching as I type this.
4. Pre-occupied with other things during my leisure hours. Bloglines feeds are now accumulated at a total of 71 feeds. Reading 3 books at a time also. Plus plus other things work related, e.g. art history, business and such.
5. Also busy with Mom's birthday on Wed and C's Dad's birthday on Tuesday. So many birthdays.


I will return to my melancholic poetic-ish writer self soon I hope. Not feeling very Romantic despite reading about Romanticism. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment