Thursday, April 27, 2006

lately

I have been whiling away my precious time like I were a teenage bum. Technically I still am, I think that though I am more olden and mature now I still have my youthful sloth as is a usual thorn in my flesh.


Well, yes, I do love sleeping very much. Especially when the sheets smell of C and when it is rainy and a cool grey, and really, really cosy. I love sleep so much that I actually write less easily because I would rather sleep than think, and I even read less these past few sleepy days.


But really, all these things I write about are mundane, and revolve around the same things, just like ribbons around a may pole, albeit I try to write in aesthetically pleasing ribbons each time. But it is the same pole really.


I have been somewhat inspired to write yet another ribbon like I am now, because I have just finished writing my submission for the web-zine I was talking about previously. I am still living out the long-tail of that forced creative thought-train. So here I am.


Anyway I need to talk about the GE but I have consigned myself to talking about it with taxi drivers instead of on the well-watched non-anonymous blogosphere. If you are interested I am in Lau Goh's territory just like Tym.


But in the meantime, I will just blab about the other even more mundane stuff, which I have just done. I hope to be inspiring and entertaining and thought-provoking here soon, in knock-your-socks-off poetic lingustics too if possible. Meantime, I will enjoy my sleepy lulls of semi-decadence. I love the sexy solitude of my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment