Monday, April 24, 2006

meme

My ex is forgotten.

Maybe I should take a break, but no time, no money.

I love ice-cream.

I don’t understand anything to do with science, technology and other geek-stuff. Okay, actually I do understand some of it but I pretend, so that my geek boyfriend can do everything and feel manly because I don't know how. Have you seen C repair the computer? You have to just sit there and stare at him crouch under the table...

I lose the other half of the sock-pair sometimes when I do the laundry, sometimes one gets caught in the earlier batch without the other.

People say a lot of negative things about the gahmen. I don't care really, as long as I can live in my peaceful three-room flat for now till I leave the country.

Love is 1 Corinthians 14.

Somewhere, someone is dying without ever having known love, salvation, comfort.

“I will always love you” is a Whitney Houston song.

Forever is a nice song by Hillsongs United Live.

I never want to be a man, I think. I love too many female things.

I think the current US President is good for jokes.

When I wake up in the morning I wish I could sleep more, or am hungry.

My past was a very short time in my life.

I get annoyed when - are we really going to take this train of thought? Loads annoy me - people are not very quick-thinking or smart, when there is water around the sink, when the floor towels are messed up, when contractors do work on my non-neighbours' house, when I am touched while I am having an eczema breakout, when I am treated as second string, when people speak too softly and unclearly... etc...

Parties are for people like me to have at home when I need an impetus to clean my flat.

My dog is dead. Very cute.

My cat is not mine, her name is Slinky, from downstairs.

Kisses are the best when you smell nice and vice versa.

Tomorrow, I will be very busy.

I really want to have a lot more money than I do now. I must be one of the poorest 27-year-olds around.

I have low tolerance for people who are in a position of responsibility but act below my extremely high but reasonable standards.

1 comment:

  1. At least you make full use of your time when you're busy (:

    I love the way you blog about your life. short and simple, yet containing the details

    ReplyDelete