Wednesday, April 26, 2006

this is random bleah

Today this is my space.



I am not gonna care about grammar-syntax or whatever. I might even blog about how I feel about the elections, but then I am not overly peeved about it yeah, so I won't.



Tonight I just want to rant. This is a blog, and ranting is my right. My right to do so. I have to exercise this right now and then, and since I already have a ready audience of about thirty people a day, who I hope sincerely will stay after this outburst, I might as well just do wat bloggers do. Duh.



Bah.



Please be prepared: empty barrage of rubbish coming your way. Feel free to gloss over, please.



Status:

One-third through a bag of Hot and Spicy Big Bag chips. Have since stopped. One and a half cans of Carlsberg beer - and I will finish it. In fact, as I do, I am thinking, I want to live like a yuppie one weekend soon. Give me the typical Introbar Balaclava Wine at Rochester or Dempsey and what have you type of yuppie activities, which for me are not poser because I need to live it. Live it! Argh. And I am not a yuppie. I don't need to wear the sexy killer suits and shoes anymore, just like I did when I snagged my Calvin one night.



I look at my messy house and think, it's mine. Mine! I have my own flat!



Tonight, giving tuition to my two lovely sec4 students relieved stress for me. I think nothing else other than mundane Amaths, or perusing the formation of volcanic features, is more appealing to me now than the raging thoughts through my head.


Tomorrow morning I will go to the airport to see Miss Angela off to Aceh.


Yeah I know these were completely random statements. Bear with me if you love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment