Thursday, January 19, 2006

5 weird habits

I finally thought of some weird habits to post.
Copied from: Julie


5 weird habits
1. I don't mind sitting around naked in my own room/house after my shower, for extended periods of time.

2. My house can be impeccably messy but the kitchen sink must always be dry after use.

3. I don't like to open windows, I rather still air that does not smell of the waffles downstairs, than of air with suspended mozzies, unless of course I am going for the loungey verandah effect at my parents' place.

4. I like to exclaim to myself in gibberish when alone.

5. In public toilets I always try to use a swab of tissue to close the cubicle door when I enter.


Okay! Done at last! I always thought I was weird but doing this was tough.


5 people to tag:
Not just after the last one, so it's up to you if you wanna engage in blog filler like this that I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment