Wednesday, January 11, 2006

cold and lethargic

A lethargy has come over me with cold. I can't seem to shake of the sense of need for sleep, or anything that helps me rest, that will help alleviate the baby-powder-like mask over my eyes. Sleep, music, coffee, hot chocolate, reading - they barely lift me up of this state of already-sleep.



I love my work, because I love management, I love art, I love working with people, for people. I love the reasons behind what we are doing. I love working-! But between awakeness and actually working, I am stuck in this in-between place of cold and lethargy.



Which is where I am now, cold and lethargic. Perhaps I need more lights in this room.



Meanwhile I write here, something I haven't been doing as much and often as I am reputed for. The reasons are quite the same, that to me, all that I would write about, have shown how meaningless they are for themselves, really. There a plenty of things in my mind, which are already worded primitively, but I am simply not motivated enough by the beauty of them to write them now.



But I write here so that, I can be awoken from my cold, and get back to doing things I want to. I need a jolt to awake, and I choose this one - writing on worldsuponwords, to do just that.



I think I will be able to do my work wondrously now, for I feel blood returning to my veins at a greater speed and that will push me to rise and fly till late at night tonight.



Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment