Friday, January 20, 2006

shamelessly lonely

Tonight I am feeling lonely, and undenyingly so; something in my loneliness tonight draws me to actually wording it out here. Naturally, or some astro-nuts say cosmically, I would be inclined to keep things to myself and would rarely word them explicably, save in riddles and mystery smiles.


But tonight is different.


Maybe it is the hormones: some men say women get really horny after their period has just ended. I am not sure how scientific is that, and I would be a terrible test subject to try and prove that theory -


Tonight Calvin is at home sleeping and I am here at home on my own. He has had a long day and he will be going to Molten Core to kill some boss with his guild mates early at 815am later. Originally it was supposed to be some Onyxia dragon but oh well the itinery for the morning has changed. Nonetheless no Calvin tonight, just me and my five pillows and plenty of dreams to conjure up. It would be so nice to have nice Calvin tonight but I will have to wait!



Sometimes I see him in the light of a handsome-male-stranger type that I just got to know two nights ago. Rarely can one continually conjure up that feeling sustainably but somehow with this Cutie I have done it repeatedly. I always harbour this terrible secret desire to nurse delicious human male strangers and through the ruse of companionship, gain some nice loving in return. This is of course not always realised, and with the wrong man it can go awry.



This is why I remain rather lonely for the remains of the night because I cannot possibly find some immediate substitute companionship - restriction purely mine - and so, I find solace here, simply, wording it down.



Tomorrow I will get my lovin', hopefully. Better than TCC's warm lava chocolate cake.



(Which is absolutely scandalous by the way, I must state for the record).

No comments:

Post a Comment