Sunday, January 22, 2006

in sleep

terrified.

I cannot sleep. Time is against me. Much to do but my energy wanes.


I try rest, yet as I lay upon my bed, I start to feel ill. I have run out of anti-hystemines, Febs will have to suffice. I try to pray to sleep - only one awake now is God Himself after all. I do soothing things like play the guitar, read, amidst soft lighting and lounge about in my sleepwear while I do. I even play spider solitaire, mind-numbing as it is. Nothing helps, I am so tired yet.


Much to do but my energy wanes.


Long day tomorrrow and for many many weeks ahead of me. Not being able to sleep now is tiresome and, in fact, depressing me.


My emotional capacity has been drying up, and now I worry about my physical capacity: will I be too tired again tomorrow? I wish I never have to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment