Tuesday, January 17, 2006

about blogging

If writing a blog is about introspection, and about sharing ideas, thoughts and feelings -


How come we sometimes have nothing to write? Does it mean, that we have not been inspecting ourselves, or that we do, and find nothing of worth to share?


At least for me, I find that part of the reason why I have nothing much to say lately, is because the part of me that needs to think and create, has been fulfilled through work.


The other part of me that needs to introspect: I turn to blog filler once again.


I promise I will get up and back to worlds upon words very soon.



You scored as Art. You should be an Art major! How bohemian!

Art


92%

English


92%

Theater


83%

Journalism


83%

Dance


75%

Linguistics


75%

Psychology


75%

Mathematics


67%

Philosophy


67%

Anthropology


67%

Engineering


58%

Sociology


58%

Chemistry


25%

Biology


8%
What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment