Sunday, January 22, 2006

the geek version of this meme

Tinker tailor said the meme of four was shallow.


So according to him the REAL questions that should be answered are:

4 books that changed you
  1. The Bible - all of the books within. This one is way up there in #1.
  2. Working Hot by Kathleen Mary Fallon - influences the way I write somehow.
  3. Some book by Stormie Omartian about overcoming depression, can't remember the title and I don't have it anymore.
  4. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus


4 people you met who’ve changed your life
  1. My mom
  2. Pastor Brian
  3. Huanjie
  4. My future husband


4 philosophical worldviews that you found feasible at one point of your life or another
  1. As a teenager I thought that if I stuck to loving girls instead I will not have to worry about losing my virginity to a man. I was sixteen. Don't ask.
  2. Anger is something that harms me more than others, so I shouldn't bother. I was also sixteen. I used to be very angry. Still am, but less now, believe it or not.
  3. I still think this is true - that I can, and have to, make a difference in this world, hence my work.
  4. "What is $10,000? If you are capable enough you can earn that amount again." - my mom, about losing business opportunities and setbacks in life. Still true to me.


I am not shallow, I am a wannabe geek and I love geeks. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment