Friday, February 10, 2006

enterpreneur

most start-ups fail in their second year.


two years plus and growing stronger still. i could elaborate but i would be bragging. let's just leave it at that - fun and madness.


to my partner and legal boss, the guy that signs the cheques, colleague and best friend, enemy and unfortunate ex-lover, the one who can actually see what i see when i say i want to pluck every star out from the sky, the one who tolerate my shit, and saw me grow up, the one i share so many of my friends with and vice versa: it has been a while now, and it will be bumpy still, but nothing beats a wonderful bumpy ride that leads you straight up to the mountains of Chiangmai to the songs 'These Thousand Hills' and 'King of Glory' by Third Day plugged into your ears. That will be our ride, thanks.


and to my God, the one who put that seed in me when I was seventeen years old, the one who loves me despite my shit and sin, loves me despite my lack of love, loves me despite my mistakes in love, the one who gave us the point where we were and the point we should end with, and just let us make the first step towards drawing the line between. no one else could inspire a vision like that, than You. and if anything happens along the way, you have already laid out the solution for every trouble we need to shoot, right there in your wisdom manifest, the one who told me that i had to go, and lead the world, despite mini-me: words can never be adequate because language is ruinous when masked in the likes of You.

No comments:

Post a Comment