Thursday, February 2, 2006

sleazy slothful slut

Something is very wrong with the way I function.


Firstly, I am an escapist. Hence sloth and procrastination are my biggest weaknesses. I spend most of my time being lazy. Especially when faced with tasks that are challenging, I feel sleepy.


Secondly, I feel somehow that no one will understand the kind of stress that I have. I have barely told anyone. So I may be completely off tangent with that perception. Then again, because of that I feel so unable to cope most of the time. I get my stuff done, but with lots of major slothing and heart palpitations first. Not forgetting the inherent, usual, constant sleepiness I always have, when about to do something meaningful.


And what do I sloth with? Anything except the task at hand of course. I spend most of my time reading, books or anything off bloglines. Also, even laundry is appealing. Ah, the wonderful smell of fabric softener. Time to buy new Vanish and Dettol laundry disinfectant!

No comments:

Post a Comment