Tuesday, June 27, 2006

random tidbits of late

  1. The cars at my carpark, are often not parked, but rather, inhabited by people, waiting... for something. Often C and I turn into the carpark and find that the cars around us, suddenly light up and go. Strange.

  2. Grey Cat is less hostile lately. I miaowed at him and he didn't run away. Slinky is still just as cute. She sits with her paws tucked beneath her.

  3. The bloody Sony DVD player is spoilt. It cannot be turned on and it cannot eject. I have no money to fix it, and we can't get the CD out; it is due to be returned to Video Ezy Siglap today. Stupid Sony!

  4. I had a dream that C and I were so poor, we woke up to go out for a meal, and he said, he had an idea and that was to sell his jacket so we could get money to eat. This dream really saddens me.

  5. The dream was triggered by the fact that I really am poor, and so is C (because of me) so please stop asking when we are getting married. It is not about how old I am, it is about the very fact that we need to be able to at least survive as a new family, which currently, we are obviously not, even as individuals.

  6. I have changed my handphone ringtone, so that I will not get stressed when I hear it ring. This is to break the physical reaction of anxiety (e.g. mad kicking frenzy, feelings of guilt, rapid heart palpitations) triggered by the sound of my phone ringing. Unfortunately I at first chose 'Horse' as a ringtone, and scared myself and C when my Mom called at 1am to say hi while we were already almost asleep. Note to self: do not select animal noises as ringtones, they sound terrifying (like aliens spawning, or something like that) when they actually ring. I have since changed it to another ringtone.

1 comment:

  1. hi! the shop where I got d charms from is at Bugis village, called Motifs. Yeah. on the 2nd floor.

    ReplyDelete