Monday, June 19, 2006

welcome home, welcome humidity again

(good to be home; I thank God I came home to a safe and unviolated house).



I just got off the plane a while ago, off a horrible flight, so much so that I am still whoozy, and had to take some Panadol to rid myself of a still-present and very terrible headache. The flight was about the worst thing I had to take on my short trip to Sydney - longer than what a usual Asian-destination traveller is used to, and so choppy, think boat ride to Rawa ten years ago, think noob pilots or terrible weather or both.



So I will write more later, to report on my trip.



Update: I ended up taking two tablets of Novomin (travel sickness medicine) to ease the horrible nausea (worse than a hangover). I fell asleep without knowing so, with lights all on in the study and in my bed room. Awoke in the afternoon, and still having a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment