Sunday, September 25, 2005

all about this

I have been away for a couple of days, slight no-post hiatus, because it has been a busy weekend as usual with work, church, and with Cal.


Plus I have been working on a new blog. (No I have not been unfaithful to worlds upon words).


This is about art. Resources, information, wording processes, and more. It is not ready yet, but briefly I will mention it here. It is not ready because, it is bare - no fancy photos like those here of scary me - and I have yet to organise how different people will contribute to this web-publication.


In the meantime, there are some dummy posts in a rudimentary layout there.


It is called, Salon Solidarity. If you would like to see its metamorphosis - salonsolidarity.blogspot.com. It may sound vaguely artistic, but we all being intellectuals, will ponder over the name awhile. Soon I will write a paper on the meaning of this name, and what it has to do with art, and art-lovers in Singapore.



Of course, you know I won't really write a paper, I am but a regular English-speaking girl. Tissue paper, more like.


Will be back. As I always say at blogs I visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment