Tuesday, September 13, 2005

scary mary called back

Remember Marymount Convent, scary mary eerie sense of peace convent?



They called back. No I don't mean from heaven or from the grave, nor was it a picture of a nun that spoke to me.



The art teachers from the school want to do a full year arts programme with us for 2006.



This response came at a time of day when I was feeling low, for I was sick and had to go teach nonetheless - at a school where the teachers are friendly but not firm, hence the discipline and cooperation level of the students is understandably very low. Also because this week was a busy week, and Monday being the prelude to the week itself, H and I were vulnerably low and irritable in different ways. At that time, God sent the Marymount teacher to call me. I'm thankful.



Salespeople always treasure leads, and I enjoy having the opportunity to have an appointment with a client. It is always exciting to meet a client. One thing I love about my job is this - sales calls, preparing proposals, meeting clients for presentations. I enjoy teaching itself, but less than sales.




North View PS also called H for a follow up, hopefully it becomes a good lead.




God is good. He knows when we bruised reeds need to be exalted in hope.

2 comments: