Wednesday, September 21, 2005

a need to talk

Women need to talk. Talking helps us cope. When we talk, we find clarity of mind - through the introspection required of clear articulation. Sometimes, even after just airing the problem, a response from the other person like, 'Then how?' or 'So then what are you gonna do about it?', suffices.


But we all know that. This is Martian-Venusian logic, from the book that changed how I related to the men in my life.


Having said that, the reason why I am writing now, is because, I am frustrated. I am in the middle of doing some work now, but I stumble. So here I am, distracted. But more so, because I need to air the struggles and then I can continue.


So here I talk.


This is not a creative post, deviation from the seat I usually take on takingavalonapart.


But at least, here, I am heard.

1 comment: