Thursday, September 29, 2005

About C

There is no mystery,
No fairy tale -
Just a breath of living air

I have no fantasy
of medieval proportions

Because he is - here.




Something so mighty that feels so ordinary, not necessary poetry material - more like life-material. Even after so long, I still get the tummy-tickles about this knight in shining armour.


(sidenote: the one in subservience is the one in power, hence the knight/maiden analogy shows you who's who, never be mistaken!)


No fairy tales, no nightmares. Just peace and quiet knowledge that I am loved everyday - God is for me indeed, no doubt. Goodbye to the angry sweaty nights.


One day I will write more about this knight I love. Human for certain, but so real that I know him as if since the year 1979, so human because of all his weaknesses, but unconditional-love-thread from Father God entwines us humanly.

No comments:

Post a Comment