Wednesday, September 21, 2005

snapshot in the morning






















This is my table. It tells some about me:

1. I am a girl. I have cute stuff toys on my table top, and I read Bridget Jones. I also have a pink room courtesy of Dorothy who sacrificially painted it for me. I have a cute piggy wrist-rest.

2. I teach Maths - there are 2 Maths TYSs on my table. One is being used as a mouse pad.

3. I enjoy drinking beer.

4. I am very messy. The beer can is from yesterday night.

5. I am somewhat organised - believe me. Underneath Bridget, is a calendar than Jan bought for me from Japan. I use it for work.

6. I have a piece of batik cloth I took from an art exhibit we did for a school - the leftover of course - and I use it as wrist-rests when I type.


What does your table tell about you?

5 comments:

  1. Your computer looks like mine; which I got it from a Starhub offer, i.e. I got it free! And without a shadow of a doubt, your table is girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it for free too! Yes I am a girl. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My table is too neat!!! I'm neurotic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table is neat. This is hardly messy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL

    looks like there are different variations of neat all over!

    E

    ReplyDelete