Sunday, December 18, 2005

10 Dec, Saturday night

"
What am I doing all this for?


Doing things for God, ministering to others, helps me breeze through every day here, with adrenaline-high.


Right now, I lay on this bed of the hotel, adrenaline ebbed away.


Withdrawal - as with all adrenaline surges comes the aftermath.


But I lie here and inspect myself.


My driving force and all that I do, is Jesus. My God, my protector, my best friend indeed.


I sometimes forsake the person of best friend, and see Him as boss, and colleague. But in the habitual act of doing, as many are engineered for, we forget the reason behind the doing.


Though it may seem paradoxical, it happens more than we are aware of it. We work alongside someone so much till we forget the someone alongside us.


I need to return to the driving force behind my love for people, and let Him love me and I, Him.


And know, my best friend all over again.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment